Visa approval Letter

Once the Immigration department in Malaysia grants approval for you to obtain a Student Pass you can make arrangements to travel to Malaysia.

Single Entry Visa (SEV)

Foreign students who receive a Visa Approval Letter (VAL) or Electronic Visa Approval Letter (eVAL) have to obtain a Single Entry Visa (SEV) from a Malaysian Embassy overseas before entering Malaysia.

However, if you are a citizen of a country that does not require a visa to enter Malaysia, you will be able to enter Malaysia provided you produce the VAL or eVAL at the point of entry. Failure to produce a VAL/eVAL may result in you not being allowed to enter the country.

Travel Tips

To ensure a smooth arrival, make sure you give us details of your port of entry (airport), flight number, arrival date and time before leaving your country for Malaysia.

A representative from us will greet you at the immigration check-point at the Malaysian airport upon your arrival.